Namas Day continues on it’s mission to bring our local community together – this time with teachers in mind.
Stay tuned for details on our fall schedule where you’ll find specially designed programming geared for yoga teachers of all levels (not just for new teachers) and yogis who just want more!
So what does that mean? What will you see?
Here’s what we’re doing:
- Offering programs designed just for yoga teachers and inspired students. Namas Day University is open to all. Programs will be geared towards yoga teachers, but available for anyone who wants to learn more. Taking it to the next level doesn’t always mean becoming a teacher.
- Keeping it local. There are so many amazingly talented teachers in Philadelphia and on the East Coast. We’ll be bringing the best of the best to you. All programs will be applicable for CEU credits with Yoga Alliance.
- Keeping it independent. We won’t be partnering with any specific teacher or studio to bring you Namas Day University. This is about the community as a whole not individuals.
- Offering you a one day retreat. Take it for yourself. Make some connections with like-minded individuals, immerse yourself in a new skill or pathway, and stay for a full day…just for you.
- Developing community. We want to meet you, introduce you to other local yogis, and build relationships.
- Sending it home. You’ll be leaving with a solid take-away, something you can bring into your classroom or practice. Our goal is to give you the tools and a plan to use them.
- Creating. Let go of all expectations. Come with an open mind and just see what you take home.
Save the date for two Namas Day University all day immersions this fall: Sunday, October 9th and Sunday, October 23rd. And expect to see more scheduled in the future.
More information on these Namas Day University offerings will be available soon. We can’t wait to share it with you. The opportunities are endless!